This spring, U.S. News & World Report ranked the University of Georgia School of Law #20 in the nation – its highest ranking in history, #1 in Georgia (third straight year) and the #7 public law school in the country.
There are many milestones that demonstrate how your law school is redefining what it means to be a great national public law school:
- Being a best value law school (six years in a row).
- Posting a 95% full-time, long-term, bar pass required employment rate.
- Achieving a near 99% Ultimate Bar Passage rate.
- Offering 18 clinics/externships with a 94% participation rate.
This issue of the Advocate illustrates the many ways the School of Law is modeling what a great law school should be:
- Growing scholarship aid and other programs to ensure that a great legal education remains accessible.
Pursuing faculty excellence as reflected in world-class thought leadership and pioneering clinics.
- Advancing instructional innovation and creating pipelines to the profession.
Your law school proudly boasts the lowest tuition of those counted among the nation’s Top-20 law schools, thus representing a new vision of what higher education can – and ought to – be.
Please visit advocate.law.uga.edu to see how, with your support, the University of Georgia School of Law is redefining what it means to be a great national public law school – one that offers a world-class, hands-on, purpose-driven educational experience while never surrendering its commitment to accessibility!