Your law school is redefining what it means to be a great national public law school – offering a world-class, hands-on, purpose-driven educational experience with a pioneering commitment to accessibility and affordability.
As questions abound about the future of higher education, the crippling burdens of student debt and the industry disruption caused by the pandemic, your law school is serving as a national model, and it is backing up these words with significant achievements:
- #1 in the nation for High Value jobs (Class of 2021).
#1 or #2 in the nation for best return on investment in legal education for five straight years.
- J.D. student debt has dropped more than 45% over the last nine years.
- 95% of students pass the bar exam within 12 months of graduation.
- 100% of first-generation college graduates and veterans receive financial assistance.
- Last year, students collectively contributed nearly 94,000 uncompensated service hours in clinics, externships and field placements.
Like all transformational change, these results (and others captured in this year’s Advocate) could not have been achieved without your contributions and investments. Please visit advocate.law.uga.edu to see why this is truly an exciting time at your law school and one that is brimming with opportunity.
Thank you for your continued support!