GAIL is a robust database system that houses nearly 600,000 constituent records (people and organizations). These constituents are continuously updated and new ones are added as they become available to us.
- All UGA Faculty and Staff
- All UGA Grads and Matriculates
- All Current UGA Students (Freshmen, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, Graduate/Professional)
- Parents of Current UGA Students
- Company’s, Foundations, Corporations
- All Donors to any/all UGA Foundation accounts/funds, UGA accounts, Botanical Gardens, 4-H, and others
In addition to the “Who” that is contained in GAIL, the “What” includes information such as…
- Relationships – Faculty/Staff to UGA, Students to Parents, Employee to Employer
- Education – Graduation Years, School/College, Degrees, Majors
- Biographical Information – Names, Addresses, Emails, Phones, Birthdates, Gender, Ethnicity
- Interactions – Notes that are added to Constituent’s records
- Donor/Prospect Information – Giving History, Planned Giving, Recurring Gifts,Tributes
- Events – Registrants, Locations, Venues, Tasks, Speakers, Expenses
- Account/Fund Information – Donations and Donors to Funds, dates, amounts, etc.
- Matching Gift Company information