The new CRM 4.0 sp8 patch includes a fix to an issue some users had been experiencing when querying for event invitees.
With the new fix, users will need to use the “Invitee History” node in order to query for constituents invited to specific events:
- Find the “Invitee History” node under “Browse for fields in:” and click the “+” to expand the node
- Expand “Sent Invitation” and then select “Event”
- Select “Event” under “Browse for fields in:” then select the “Event Record” under “Select Event fields:”
- Once you select the “Event Record” field, a search box will appear for you to enter the name of the desired event
- Once you have found the correct event, click “OK” and the event should appear as pictured in your selection criteria:
With this new process, it is possible that users may experience longer run-times than expected. Please contact the Advancement Services reporting group if you have any questions or concerns.
Click here to download the .pdf version of these instructions.